Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer Julie Johnson Fights For Your Rights after a Serious Accident Injury
Dallas personal injury lawyer Julie Johnson has been helping accident victims since 1991. If another person or company’s negligence led to a serious injury or death, victims may be eligible for compensation to address damages that include medical bills, lost wages, and other losses. Julie Johnson is a trusted personal injury lawyer in Dallas, TX, who fights for the rights of the injured to fair and sufficient compensation.
We Can Handle Your Personal Injury Case
Our firm is focused on helping victims of the most serious accidents and acts of negligence. As such, our attorneys concentrate in specific areas of personal injury law, including:
- car accidents;
- bus accidents (including those involving DART buses and other public and private buses);
- motorcycle accidents;
- truck accidents;
- drunk-driving vehicular accidents;
- rear-end car and truck accidents;
- PIP auto coverage insurance claims;
- motor vehicle accidents caused by texting while driving;
- premises liability (such as slip and fall);
- wrongful death; and
- workplace accidents (including Texas workers’ compensation claims and third-party liability lawsuits).
In addition to helping accident victims in Dallas, personal injury lawyer Julie Johnson also collaborates with attorney Robin Rubrecht to provide family law services, such as divorce cases. Call for a free consultation to learn how the Law Office of Julie Johnson can help: 214-290-8001.
We Fight for the Compensation You Deserve After a Serious Accident
While no personal injury lawyer in Dallas, TX, can promise financial compensation after an accident, it does help to consider the types of damages that may be available to you through a personal injury claim.
Some of the most common types of compensation available include:
- lost wages;
- hospital and medical bills;
- loss of future earnings;
- home-care and in-home nursing; and
- pain and suffering.
Wrongful death claims address damages that include funeral and burial costs, loss of companionship, and loss of household income. Our firm can provide a more detailed outline of potential compensation based on the specific facts of the case.
What Your Personal Injury Lawyer in Dallas, TX, Will Do For You
An injury claim or lawsuit is a time-consuming and complicated task. By hiring a personal injury attorney, you can focus on recovering while our legal team does all of the heavy lifting.
Some of the tasks we handle include:
- collecting evidence;
- investigating all of the potential sources of liability (determining all of the negligent parties and avenues for compensation);
- interviewing witnesses;
- talking to insurance companies;
- filing complicated and tedious paperwork; and
- calculating fair and adequate financial compensation that allows for any future costs of injury.
Above all, a personal injury lawyer must act as your advocate throughout the case. The Law Office of Julie Johnson works to protect rights every step of the way.
We Don’t Get Paid Unless You Do! Call Us Now.
There is no cost for a consultation. This Dallas-based firm offers a free, 30- minute consultation to determine if we’re a good match for the case. Call us now to get started at 214-290-8001 or fill out our confidential online contact form to speak with a Dallas personal injury lawyer today.