DallasÂ bus accident lawyerÂ Julie Johnson helps you seek compensation after suffering a serious injury in a bus accident, including crashes involving DART buses and other private and public buses.
Consulting an experienced lawyer after an accident in a bus (or an accident with a bus) provides you with answers to questions about liability and seeking restitution. The benefit of working with a firm like Julie Johnson Law is that you’re offered a free consultation which can be priceless when considering a personal injury claim.
Call 214-290-8001 today to review your case with a bus accident lawyer at no cost or obligation to you!
Our firm ready to provide answers to these common questions:
- What kind of compensation am I entitled to?
- Is the DART bus driver responsible for my injures?
- Are DART buses really safe?
- Can I hold the company who owns the bus liable for my injuries?
- How long will it be before I receive compensation to address my medical bills and lost income?
- What can a bus accident attorney do for me in my personal injury case?
Our Dallas-based law firm provides experienced help following injuries and death resulting from bus accidents. Firm founder and attorney Julie Johnson has practiced motor vehicle accident law since 1991.
When Should You Contact a Bus Accident Attorney?
When you hire an attorney to handle your injury claim, you give yourself the opportunity to focus on healing or tending to an injured loved one. Meanwhile, our legal team will be hard at work protecting your rights. Much of that work is complicated and time-consuming and may include tasks like conducting investigations, securing witnesses, and collecting evidence.
The team at the Law Office of Julie Johnson can conduct a full investigation into the bus accident, seeking answers to questions like:
- Was the bus driver impaired by drugs or alcohol at the time of the bus accident?
- Was the bus driver distracted by a cell phone call or was he or she texting while driving?
- Did the driver receive proper training and instruction to operate the bus?
- Did the driver possess the proper license and a clean driving record?
- Was the bus’s equipment (including brakes and signal equipment) in working order at the time of the accident?
- When was the last time the bus was serviced or inspected?
Bus accidents can occur with DART buses, private charter buses, school buses, and other types of buses. It’s important that your bus accident attorney has experience that correlates with your specific type of accident.
File for Bus Accident Compensation Before It’s Too Late
You may have as little as two years to bring legal action against a negligent party. Don’t delay seeking justice for your losses. The Law Office of Julie Johnson in Dallas, Texas is experienced in finding resolutions to personal injury claims through negotiation and settlement, mediation, arbitration and court trial/litigation. If you’re one of the thousands each year who are injured in bus accidents, contact our firm for a no-charge consultation with a Dallas bus accident lawyer: 214-290-8001.