You’re in pain, unable to work, and at risk of acquiring some serious debt. You were forced into this situation by a negligent or careless driver who caused a serious accident. So what happens now? How will you support yourself and your family when you can’t work? How do you pay your medical bills? When will your life return to normal? Dallas car accident lawyer Julie Johnson has a successful track record and over a decade of experience handling car accident cases.
Julie has helped victims just like you recover the compensation they deserve for their injuries, but time is of the essence. Call our office now at 214-290-8001 to schedule a FREE consultation. You’re under no obligation to hire our firm, but if you do, you pay us no fees unless you receive compensation.
Dallas car accident lawyer Julie Johnson:
- has handled thousands of car accident claims;
- works with a tested and extensive network of experts, including economists, engineers and medical specialists, to explain your injury and accident details to insurers and jurors; and
- is an experienced litigator, and has taken numerous car accident cases to trial.
Julie JohnsonÂ is equipped to handle even the most complex car accident cases, including claims involving:
- catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries;
- first- and third-party carriers;
- accidents where multiple parties may be at fault;
- underinsured and uninsured motorist laws and insurance;
- bad-faith insurance claims involving car accidents; and
- punitive damages when insurance companies act in bad faith.
Our firm will spare no expense in fully investigating your claim while helping you access appropriate medical care and pursuing full compensation against one or more insurers.
We’re Committed to Getting You Full Compensation
One of the most important aspects of a car accident claim is determining your current as well as future damages and estimating their value. If you file a claim or attempt to settle with the insurance company without the aid of a Dallas car accident attorney you run the risk of unknowingly omitting damages to which you’re entitled.
There are several types of damages our firm can account for when filing your claim, including (if and when applicable):
- in-home care;
- ambulance fees;
- doctors examinations and subsequent visits;
- physical, occupational, and rehabilitative therapy;
- prescriptions and medical devices;
- transportation expenses to medical visits;
- medical accessories like crutches, slings, or braces;
- pain and suffering;
- loss of income;
- loss of earning potential or promotion; and
- loss of relationship and enjoyment in life (applicable in fatal accidents).
Be forewarned – insurance companies will likely attempt to lowball your settlement. You should avoid signing any paperwork until youâ€™ve consulted a Dallas car accident attorney.
File Your Car Accident Claim Today Before It’s Too Late
We know you’re in a difficult situation, which is why our firm will evaluate your case at no cost. Simply call us today at 214-290-8001 to schedule your FREE consultation with Julie Johnson. We’re here to listen to you, answer your questions, and guide you through the claims process.