Dallas truck accident attorney Julie Johnson has handled hundreds of truck accident cases since she began practicing law in 1991. This experience gives her an in-depth understanding of the special circumstances involved in these high-stakes accident claims.
Truck crashes differ from passenger vehicle-only accidents not only because of the size of the vehicles involved, but because of the special state and federal regulations and insurance requirements that apply to large commercial vehicles.
Working with a personal injury lawyer who understands the intricacies of commercial and semi truck accidents can provide the tools necessary to take a stand against large trucking and insurance companies.
Julie Johnson Law Knows Truck Accident Claims
At Julie Johnson Law, we’re well-equipped to handle an accident claim or lawsuit stemming from a truck accident in Texas.
Our legal team knows the Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations governing commercial trucks. And, we know the rules and regulations that apply to state highways and roads. We leverage this knowledge to build a strong case for you.
Our truck accident legal team is also:
- prepared to investigate and reconstruct truck accidents – this includes gathering and preserving evidence of the crash and interviewing witnesses;
- experienced with presenting evidence to insurers and jurors;
- willing to connect clients with the appropriate medical care and resources – the firm has relationships with medical providers who serve the uninsured; and
- creating settlement brochures for negotiations and electronic presentations for use in court.
These factors have helped our firm establish a long track record of successful resolutions and satisfied clients. They’ve also resulted in numerous settlements and awards in the five-, six-, and seven-figure range. Read more about what clients have to say about the firm in the client testimonials section
Key Factors in a Truck Accident Case
Our legal team understands the key factors in a potential truck accident case. We focus on identifying every single liable party and providing compelling evidence of their negligence.
Some of the liable parties in a truck accident may include:
- truck driver;
- truck company or transportation company that employs the driver;
- company that owns the truck;
- manufacturer of the truck or any faulty parts;
- party responsible for loading the truck; and
- mechanic in charge of maintaining the vehicle in safe working order.
Numerous federal and state laws govern transportation companies’ operations and hold companies to strict requirements.
Julie Johnson and her team may fully investigate your case to determine if any of the abovementioned parties violated laws regarding:
- vehicle maintenance;
- driver training;
- screening of drivers’ driving and criminal histories; and
- driving safety and care requirements.
Protecting Rights to Fair Compensation after a Truck Accident
The Law Office of Julie Johnson is prepared to help fight for fair compensation to address medical bills, lost wages, and other losses. To schedule a free consultation with a Dallas truck accident attorney, call 214-290-8001, or use the online contact form.